I’ve compiled my best tips and tutorials below to help you pass CIMA F3 under the new 2015 syllabus. I recommend that you bookmark this page as it will be continuously updated to provide you with only the best, up to date, tips and tutorials for this paper. Tips Coming soon Tutorials CIMA F3 Financial […]
How to Book a CIMA Exam
CIMA Exam Procedures & Registration
- Log into your MYCIMA account here using your CIMA contact ID and password, which you receive when you register with CIMA.
- Update any details and settle any outstanding payments with CIMA
- Select ‘Schedule your exam’ – You’ll be transferred to the PearsonVUE website
- Schedule your exam – Here you’ll choose the exam you want to sit and go through the payment process (unless you have chosen to pay later). Once this has been processed you’ll be transferred back to MY CIMA
- Confirmation – Once you have scheduled your exam you will receive a confirmation email from PearsonVUE.
- Select the best CIMA Course or self study materials to prepare for your exam/s
- Appear for your scheduled exam/s with the required identification documents.
NB You can also schedule an exam over the phone by calling PearsonVUE directly on +44 (0)161 855 7516.
A key change in the new CIMA 2015 syllabus
A key change in the new CIMA 2015 syllabus is that each answer you give in the OT exams will be either 100% right or 100% wrong. There will be no partial marks.
CIMA OT Question Practice
When practicing, you should try and time yourself under exam conditions. As a guide use 1.5 minutes per question. If possible, you should also aim to have 5 –10 minutes at the end of the test to review your answer.
Recommended Exam Technique for CIMA Objective Tests
- Attempt all questions, there is no negative marking.
- Read the requirements carefully before you read the information /Data provided for each question.
- Double check your answer before you put in the final answer.
- Flag any question that seems difficult or you may think takes more time to read / arrive at the answer, and return later.
- Try and allow 15 minutes at the end to check your answers and make any corrections.
- Work out your answer on white board provided or the onscreen scratch pad first if it is easier for you.
- On multiple choice questions (MCQs), there is only one correct answer. If you don’t know the answer, try a process of elimination.