Please find below my best study tips based on what worked for me (and what didn’t) when I took my CIMA exams but also on the latest advice I’ve researched for you.
I’ve organised them under the following headings for quick reference.
I recommend that you bookmark this page as it will be continuously updated. To bookmark simply press Ctrl D (PCs) or Command D (Macs) on your keyboard.
For exam tips specific to each CIMA paper, please click on the relevant level you are studying from the grey menu above.
Finding and Maintaining Motivation
- How to Find Motivation Even if You’ve Failed an Exam Multiple Times
- What’s Working Right Now for Current CIMA Students
- How to Turn Past CIMA Exam Failure into Success
- The Seven Biggest Lessons I Learned as a CIMA Student
- 10 Ways to Turn Your CIMA Studies from a Chore into an Inspiration
- How to Boost your Self confidence
- 3 Vital Ingredients for CIMA Exam Success
- 5 Tips to Fuel Your Motivation to Study
- How to Beat Exam Overwhelm in 5 Simple Steps
- What To Do When You Feel Like Quitting
- If I Had to Start Over…This is What I’d Do Differently
- CIMA Student Success Story from Gail Stirton
- CIMA Student Success Story from Chris Betts
Improving Focus, Energy and Time Management
- Using Your Study Text The Smart Way for Greater Results
- How to Plan your CIMA Studies Wisely
- Need a Step-By-Step CIMA Study Schedule?
- How to Create a Study Plan That Gives you Enough Time and Motivation to Study
- 7 Tricks to Learn Faster and Stay Focused
- How to Manage your Time and Priorities
- How to Leave Your Stress Behind by Building a Rock Solid Study Routine
Test Taking Tips
- The secret to CIMA Objective Test Time Mangement
- My Top 10 CIMA Exam Resources For the 2015 syllabus
- The Best Study Technique for CIMA Exams
Improving Memorisation and Retention
Third Party Resources
- CIMA Wall Planner
- Guidance on what to expect on your exam day from CIMA connect
- Free online typing lessons
- Top Tips For Answering Objective Test Questions
- “Study Less, Study Smart”: The Best Ways to Retain More in Less Time
- 5 Tips to Prevent Internet Addiction and Study More Effectively
- How to learn by working smarter, not harder
- How To Get Stuff Done Even When Your Motivation is Low
- 11 tried and tested techniques for improving memory
- How to tell if it’s your workload or time your management skills that is leaving you overwhelmed
- 10 Forgotten Truths to Help You Get Through Hard Times
- CIMA member wins Woman of the Year in Business Award in her role as CEO
- 7 Crucial Tips for Mastering PC Based Exams
- How to Maximise your Use of Practice Exams
- 5 Tips You Can Implement Today That Will Yield Big Results Come Your Exam
- Use this one tip in your studies and you will see immediate results
- How Many CIMA Exam Papers Should I Sit?